Welcome to YES
Welcome to Youth Empowerment Services (YES)!
YES is a system of care for youth in Idaho under 18 who may benefit from mental health support. YES uses a youth and family-centered, team-based, and strengths focused approach for early identification, treatment planning, and implementation of mental health care. (However, EPSDT or similar services are also available for Medicaid eligible individuals aged 18-21.)
Explore details about YES.
- Mental Health Crisis Definitions and Expectations
- Definición y expectativas de una crisis de salud mental
- Youth Crisis Safety Plan
- Plan de seguridad para crisis juveniles
- Crisis & Safety Planning – Video
- Cómo crear un plan eficaz de crisis y seguridad – Video
- Terms to Know
- Additional Resources