Are you in crisis? If you are considering suicide or need to talk, you can call or text 988 – the Idaho Crisis & Suicide Hotline. If you feel you cannot keep yourself safe, go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
Welcome to YES
Welcome to Youth Empowerment Services (YES)!
Youth Empowerment Services (YES) is Idaho’s children’s mental health system of care that helps families access services and supports for their children under 18 with serious emotional disturbance (SED). The YES system of care also creates meaningful partnerships between families, youth, providers, and public agencies to address the youth’s specific needs and help them function better at home, in school, and in the community. If your child is aged 18-21, and is eligible for Medicaid, similar services are available through EPSDT.
Find the information you need to get involved with YES.
Learn about tools used in the YES system of care.
- Identifying Strengths and Needs
- Understanding YES
- YES Training
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS)
Training April 12: Multi-Systemic Therapy
Connect with the resources you need.
Explore details about YES.
- Read more about YES
- Mental Health Crisis Definitions and Expectations
- Definición y expectativas de una crisis de salud mental
- Youth Crisis Safety Plan
- Plan de seguridad para crisis juveniles
- Crisis & Safety Planning – Video
- Cómo crear un plan eficaz de crisis y seguridad – Video
- Terms to Know
- Additional Resources
Read about YES history and news.