Welcome to YES
Welcome to Youth Empowerment Services (YES)!
Youth Empowerment Services (YES) is Idaho’s children’s mental health system of care that helps families access services and supports for their children under 18 with serious emotional disturbance (SED). The YES system of care also creates meaningful partnerships between families, youth, providers, and public agencies to address the youth’s specific needs and help them function better at home, in school, and in the community. If your child is aged 18-21, and is eligible for Medicaid, similar services are available through EPSDT.
Learn about tools used in the YES system of care.
Explore details about YES.
- Mental Health Crisis Definitions and Expectations
- Definición y expectativas de una crisis de salud mental
- Youth Crisis Safety Plan
- Plan de seguridad para crisis juveniles
- Crisis & Safety Planning – Video
- Cómo crear un plan eficaz de crisis y seguridad – Video
- Terms to Know
- Additional Resources